Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, April 4, 2008

Awaken Your Day - April 4, 2008

Well here we are again. The weekend is upon us and I sincerely hope everyone had a good week.

I must confess I have not been well prepared this week for our morning chats. Things have been rather hectic all around and let's just say I am not 100% free from my cluttering bad habits.

But we have alot to be excited about this weekend and in the weeks to come. We have some big plans coming to life with our business and we are steadily taking steps forward into prosperity with that. I get to do some odds and ends around the house this weekend in between visiting with my family and some Mentoring calls. Taking in a trade show for some ideas for our landscaping this summer and we will be doing some networking while we are there too.

On top of that we have an old friend coming to see us for a couple days next week.

It has been a busy week at work, but I have given myself some good things to reenergize right here at home with my own time. Things that are little and some that are more, but all the same, they are my little goals to give me a host of check marks on the "Accomplished" list.

Some need to be done, and some are for fun. A good balance is needed in every motivated diet.

So, give yourself some things you want to do this weekend. Make sure there is things FOR YOU, mixed with the things you feel you MUST do. You need a balance.

Look at your list of things that have been put off...and look at what you really want to do...
and now I dare you...play this game....

"One for you....and two for me."
I think you get the picture.

See you later, have a great day, and a balanced, encouraging weekend.

Pierre Couturier – April 4, 2008
Author – “All She Is…”
Lifepath Representative
Success is Yours – With Prosperity Designers Inc. and Wealth Creators Inc.
Personal Development and Business Opportunity 1-888-719-5819

No comments: