Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, June 23, 2008

Awaken Your Day - One Year Together

One year ago, I was in a transition stage of my life. And on the day I made a snap, in the moment decision. A commitment was made to match the passion that was discovered. I had an idea. I took a step forward. Awaken Your Day was born and so came to life something within my dreams.

Never being a man short of words, I just want to keep this simple. Thank you for this year of personal discovery. Thank you for sharing in the beginning of a dream, and shaping the picture into what you will be seeing in the very short coming weeks. Thank you for sticking by us.
If you like what we grow with here, I ask you to please share it and spread the word.

Today another new chapter begins. A new page will turn as I reflect on this last year and all we have done in it. And we will move forward.

Our message today - reflect on your successes, so that you will have all the energy you need to lift your leg when you feel the most tired, and take another step. I look back on this year, and it is time to "rev the engines." I make a promise to my family, and myself and to all that share this journey with us, the best is yet to come.

A new chapter begins today and I hope you are as excited as I am.
It is going to be a fun week.
Welcome to the next station of my dreams - these are exciting times -
And I am STILL - Feeling Good.

Opportunity Monday ...
Do you know where your dreams are?

Pierre Couturier – June 23, 2008- One Year Anniversary
Author – “All She Is…”
LPU Representative
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc.
Success is Yours – With Prosperity Designers Inc. and Wealth Creators Inc.
Personal Development and Business Opportunity 1-888-719-5819

No comments: