Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Awaken Your Day - Successful Belief - April 22, 2010

You have heard me discuss how very important it is to believe in yourself and in your dreams. In the next few days I would like to share something with you from “The Magic of Thinking Big”, by David J. Schwartz. I would like to share with you three guides to acquire and strengthen your power of belief in your success.

1. Think Success, don’t think failure. At work, in your home, substitute success thinking for failure thinking. When you face a difficult situation, think, “I’ll win,” not “I’ll probably lose.” When you compete with someone else, think, “I’m equal to the best,” not “I’m out-classed.” When opportunity appears, think “I can do it,” never “I can’t.” Let the master thought “I–will-succeed” dominate your thinking process. Thinking success conditions your mind to create plans that produce success. Thinking failure does the exact opposite. Failure thinking conditions the mind to think other thoughts that produce failure.


And that my friends is where your success begins. You cannot sell yourself short. Begin today to alter how you approach things. Gather up more of this approach in your everyday activities and build up your belief.
Failure thoughts, are doubtful thoughts, and those lead to apprehension and then hesitation and then you may not realize it, but you deny yourself the ability to give your best effort.

Have a successful day.

Pierre Couturier
Father, Husband, Author, Life Student

No comments: