Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

AYD - Jan 3, 2013 - A New Year, A Good Gameplan

"Always... Unconditionally... Follow your heart. Understand that persistence, hard work, and determination are the keys to success."
- Barbara Cage, Poet

Know it.  Feel it.  Value it.  And most of all, Repeat It.  Daily.
At lunch.  During a coffee break and on rainy days.  Think it when times are low, and continue to chase the awareness when times are great.

I have goals this year.  Goals that will reach out and touch each of you.  Persistance, Hard Work, and Determination are not only the keys to me being successful with these goals, they are my past Inconsistant Efforts.  My missing ingredients.

Do not make a "resolution".  Make yourself a simple, easy to stick to, easy to manage, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can consistant plan.

We can do whatever we set our mind to.  But we have to set our heart and mind on it.
Many of us do, and then stop... do again, and then stop.  Why?  When we know the riches are there with effort...how can we choose to take detours of our own design, away from what works?

I want 2013 to be my signature piece. It will not be my most successful year, because I will make it my foundation year.  The one the bigger ones are built on.  The one that defines the path to where I am going. 

I will follow my heart.  Care to join me in achieving success?

Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, Author and Self Leadership Adventurer

No comments: