Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

AYD - Feb 4, 2014 - A Break In the Clouds

"The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."
- Oprah Winfrey

There it is.  The phrasing I have been looking for.  I have been expressing this very message for some time now, but even I feel like an "Ah ha" moment when something I already know and believe is worded in just that special way, as to break through the haze of a cloudy day.

Every step we take toward a dream, no matter how large or small, is a step forward.  All of your work will compound to get you there.

A dream, a goal, a life long desire ... or just "Please get me through this day!"

Good morning, making it a greater day.
A greater you, is a step on my path to a dream.

Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, and Author of my day.

No comments: