Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Awaken Your Day - May 25, 2017 - Growth Decisions

"The only way to change your life is to make a decision and change conditions."
- Robert Pino


Now the first mistake many may make is they will read this and focus only on something negative in life that needs fixing. And it does not have to be just fixing or repairing or sorrow that motivates us.


You can be happy as can be and just wish to grow - and it still applies - a decision has to be made and conditions need to be changed.
It does not have to be deep soul searching but if you wish go ahead.


For me for example, I believe if I make a few small but significant changes, these will in turn compound into more positive growth changes and benefits.


So this morning, I am signing up - FINALLY - for some priivate swimming lessons. I am 46. I love the water .... except when I sink. And I sink very well, so I would like to change my conditions.
No sink no more. No. No likey panic in water...no. Fish swim good. Be like fish.


Something simple to add to your growth. The day is yours.
Good morning, Greater day. Greater you just because there is so much more to find in you.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: