Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Awaken Your Day - Nov 9, 2017 - You believe, I believe, we all believe.

"Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first."
- Good Will Hunting
 - Borrowed from "Engineering the Alpha"


Guilty as charged. This was me. Well, maybe is some ways it is still me, with bigger dreams creeping on the horizon...but some years ago, it was all me. I needed something to build on and I looked outside of me for some portion of guaranteed acceptance. Some little corner of mesh that would be my safety net.


We know this is not always healthy. We know we need to find a way to start within for the strongest core to then be our foundation. That will come. So if you are one who needs someone else's belief in the power of you, that is okay... as long as you accept that as a solid and use it.


I believe in you. I can say that because I learned how to believe in me ... after someone else's belief in me allowed me to be just me, and in that chain reaction I was set free. Please ignore the rhyme there...that was unintentional and not meant to be motivation cheese. Nacho cheese.


So ... learn to believe in yourself more deeply through all you have accomplished... and if you need to kick-start that belief on the back of someone else showing you theirs in you, so be it, just recognize how it opens you up and then most important, move forward with that belief. Embrace it. Grab on and enjoy the power it gives you. You must embrace it if you ever want a shot at creating that belief within yourself for you to then build on.

 Someone else's belief in us is a great building block, no, more so it is a great blueprint ... it shows us there is value here, and we need to read it, adopt it and run with it.


I believe in you - I am on the same builders path.


Good morning, Greater Day. Greater You - finding your reason to believe.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day.

No comments: