Welcome to all of our New Friends

Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.


"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Awaken Your Day - Feb 6, 2018 - Aim High

“Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”
- Les Brown

First time I ever read this, I shook my head over how simple the statement was, how incredibly true it was, how obvious it was and how the hell had I not seen it so easily before.

I’ve told you about an old teacher of mine that gave you a 75% mark if you did exactly as told and the other 25% came from thinking for yourself and adding more. I began thinking more about what was beyond those 75% stars.

I’ve had a manager recently that always gave unrealistic deadlines for tasks and then on Thursday when we would advise It wasn’t quite finished but it would only take a little more , he’d say great, he needed it for EOD Monday - and the last bit shouldn’t be an issue with such great progress.
And we would finish the last 5%,or the touch ups, without stress, but now we could see his navigation charts for the moon and adopt similar patterns for ourselves.

Go for it. All of it. Your passions and drive will excite you and if you don’t make it to that goal checkpoint on that first nitro boost - pause, look around, and yell out, “Holy Shit!! Look how far I made it !”

Put the Dream back in drive and carry on.

Good Morning. Greater Day. Greater You - aiming for the Moon.
AYD -Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: