Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Awaken Your Day - January 11

"Imagine what a harmonious world it could be if every single person, both young and old, shared a little of what he is good at doing."
– Quincy Jones

In other words, if you shared your success.

Good morning, and Welcome to all of our readers, supporters and new believers, to our Awaken Your Day blog!

This is a great place for us to meet each morning and bring the day in with our greatest energy.

In the coming weeks we will be adding a great amount of content here so I encourage everyone to bookmark this blog and / or add to your favorites so you will have quick access to all the latest news and updates.

I also encourage you to click on the comment box below if you want to share a story, comment or experiece to our daily inspiration or if you just want to offer some appreciated feedback.

We are pretty excited this morning to launch this next level in Awaken Your Day and look forward to sending out alot of successful vibes each and every day from here.

Couple of announcements.
As most of you know, I am happily involved in a Prosperity and Personal Development business. It is this business I credit for helping me to finally define my Lifepath. Some of you may have been wondering about it and if you would like, you can join me on one of the live Mentorship calls on Saturday morning at 9a.m. All you have to do is call 1-507-726-3337 and enter the code 32345#. Prepare for a good hour from just one of the Luminaries involved in this great training. Just sit and listen. If something gets your attention, drop me a line and I can tell you so much more.

With that ... I invite you to take a look around. Be expecting additions to the site as we go along. We have so much to share with you.

Sandra and I would like to thank Marq, my business partner and coach for all of her hard work and patience in supporting us getting to this level and beyond. And all of you, I need to thank you for being a part of this journey, this quest.

Leave a comment - share a thought...and we will see you - often I hope.

Pierre
Success is Yours

No comments: