Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, May 16, 2008

Awaken Your Day - May 16, 2008

"Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it."
- Author Unknown

I have been a dreamer most of my life.
It started out as just a daydreamer. Okay, most of the time I was a daydreamer.
But that is okay, for I needed to learn the value and good feeling of dreaming.

I progressed into that kind of dreaming that is a longing - a want. But I had no plan or strategy to go with it. I just wanted things to get better; I wanted symbols that would show the world that my dream came true. It took awhile, but I came to a day when I realized that when I associated "dreams coming true" with something, it was only those empty symbols I saw pictures of. My real dream did not have a picture, I was just dreaming of attaining symbols that might represent a life that symbolized happiness and success.

What I was in fact still missing, was my true Dream - defined and before me as a goal to reach for. It did not have a picture, a face and so...how could there be a path to get to it? I could not explain to even myself the true life that I desired.

As you know, a special day found me. I found within me that definition that finally cleared away so much clutter. And, if you remember, what did I do? Well, I figured I could identify it, so now it was going to just all nicely fall into place. And I was excited !

I was so excited...that I did nothing. Just waited for life to grab me and give me a free express ticket. For now I knew who I wanted to be, and what I wanted to do. And I waited.

And, while I waited, I waited some more ... and I began to daydream, about all that success that would come to me now.

Not the cycle I will allow myself to get into again.

This morning is different. I have the day off. And ... something in me is driving me forward. I told myself that I wanted to sleep in. I awoke at 5:15 a.m. You may not understand, but with the way my mind and heart are racing this morning, THAT IS sleeping in.

I have work to do, and success to create. After all, I am a Prosperity Designer - in my health, my marriage, my day to day relationships, and in my finances. Mostly, in the plan for my success.

"Last nite I had a dream. This morning, I work for it." - Pierre Couturier

Good morning -

Pierre Couturier – May 16, 2008
Author – “All She Is…”
LPU Representative
Entrepreneur
Success is Yours – With Prosperity Designers Inc. and Wealth Creators Inc.
Personal Development and Business Opportunity 1-888-719-5819

No comments: