Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Aug 21 And You Said ...

I must admit, I am curious. I hope you will be too.

I found myself this morning looking over some quotes in search of one that triggered something, and I realized - that all of you have an inner voice just like mine. We have reactions to things we see, hear and feel and we talk to ourselves in our head ... or in traffic. We know some things about some things - and we have all said things that at some time should be quoted, and shared.

What do you have to say? What advice have you given that stayed with you ? What magical words have you offered someone in need, or even yourself at some time ? You know the moments, when you are working thru a situation or thought, or you encountered obstacles to your dream but pushed forward.

What was it that kept you going? What was it that spurred you on or enlightened you to solution or direction?

Surely I would love for you to submit some of your replies and you can do so by emailing us or clicking on the little comment word below and offering your words. But for you many, many shy ones ... just ask yourself what your beliefs are.

What is my success?
What examples can I show myself?
How do I feel about this or that?
What lessons have I learned?

You get the idea. What have you discovered - about you, about anything?
Sometimes, it is very valuable to give a face to the steps of our journey and the ever popular, "Ah, yeah.... I remember that now."

Good morning.

Pierre
Author, Entrepreneur,
Personally Successful Self Leader Always Moving Forward
1-888-719-5819

No comments: