Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Aug 22 - Try Try the First Time

"The only people who never fail at anyting are those who don't try anything."

- Earl Nightingale



How will you know what you are capble of if you don't take a step forward?

How will you know the wisdom that comes from falling down, only to get back up again?"



I took a look back yesterday at some things I tried in my time. Proud to admit, I failed a few things, but came away loving the experience.

Every experience we encounter in life can be something we learn from. Yes, especially the harder experiences. It all comes down to your chosen way of looking at it.

I embrace my failures, for they give me the awareness today, that makes tomorrow look a whole lot brighter, and in that light, no matter what happened - it really appears small by comparison to the benefit I get from having gone thru that door.

Good Morning, and may you try a number of new things this weekend.

Pierre Couturier
Author - "All She Is..."
Entrepreneur
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc.
LPU Representative - And I know you are curious.
Great new Opportunity - Guest code 566246
Success is Yours - You can wait for proof, or create it.

No comments: