Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, September 26, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 26 - Take It

Sometimes, it must be a simple and direct thought to grab the day and mold it. But you must appreciate the depth of the message even in it's brief design.

Carpe Diem -

Seize the Day.

Oh, seriously...who am I kidding? Me be brief? When so often I mention that these meaningful phrases in our lives that we hear from different places, they need a little more that we can touch to fully grasp what it means to us - so it does not become just an off the cuff, casually repeated, not felt phrase.

So...for me, Carpe Diem - today I have a meeting and I will not go into it thinking..."Aw, another meeting!? "

I woke up tired, but Good tired because I slept well and I will recognize that and lose the sluggish beginning.

I have an opportunity to enhance conversations before they begin, by being in an upbeat and enjoyable position. I am choosing to be aware of that.

We have a team function happening today and I will play my part in keeping the humor in the air so that the team and I enter a weekend on an uplifted and forward note.

It is the little choices, and observations I have around me, that enable me and all of us to easily Seize the Day. It begins with your first ten breaths and a choice. Challenge yourself - to seize the day. Everyday. This is how prosperity begins. In all areas of my life, and I predict yours as well.

And ... away we go.
Good morning, good day.
Pierre

100 Day Challenge

No comments: