Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, September 29, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 29 - Focus On You

"You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do."
-A.J. Kitt

This is all about focus. Keep your mind on what you need to do for you, not what you need to do to keep up with someone else's success rate.

You cannot alter someone at your work, in traffic, at the grocery store, or even the telemarketer that calls at the wrong time.

This is one of those samples of how it is not what happens to us, but how we respond to what happens to us. We cannot stress this enough. The more we are aware of this, the more we touch on the thought at the times we need it most, and thus, the more control over what we do.

The same goes with your passion and desires and your quest for any success. You control what you do.

"I control what I do toward reaching my goals and attaining my success."
"I control what I do toward reaching my goals and attaining my success."

And with that simple gesture, of making it clear to myself, and repeating it, I have tapped into my awareness, touched an example and will now act on it.

It can be that simple. And in times of doubt, we stick together.

Good morning Partners, Seize the Day.

Pierre

No comments: