Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 8 - An Open Moment

Life has a fun way sometimes of reminding us to gear down, and be in the moment.

Being Monday, we can move forward and embrace a new day and all it means for the week, for our momentum or for our energy level right now.
Or, if you really want, you can reflect on the weekend, and dwell on what you did not get done versus what you did, and let that stall you out at the starting line.

I awoke this morning to the realization that I did not become financially rich in the last two days. My home business did not see alot of activity from me and thus, no email this morning that says I can expect great cheques in the mail.

But I did awake to the knowledge that I had a good, stress free sleep.
I recapped all that we did gain and share this weekend with assorted moments shared with friends and family. I remembered the lack of complaining thru the weekend and how that was not weighing on me or my health like the morning after a whole chocolate cake to yourself.

I thought for a moment that at work, my desk is clean, my mind is clean, I am refreshed and low and behold, just like all the books say - my to do list is right there where I left it - and the world did not stop.

I have a fresh start this morning, on my week. I have good feelings to embrace and step confidently on to the starting line.

I have an Open Moment, free of regret or feelings of despair.
Insert - Opportunity Monday.

I think I will make this a day to remember - because I can.

Good Morning

Pierre Couturier
Author - "All She Is..."
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc.
Entrepreneur
Opportunity Explorer
Success is Yours - Take it, and I can show you how.
1-888-719-5819

No comments: