Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, April 18, 2013

AYD - April 18, 2013 - It's All in the Delivery

"I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either."
- Jack Benny, 1894-1974

Moments and messages we remember,
What makes them stick with us?

It might be that joke you heard, or that one liner from a movie.  It could be that message from your dad when he was trying so hard to teach you something.
Life lessons, good humor, nice story or news headline.

It's all in the delivery. 

Sometimes we are driven into action, and sometimes...ah, I will get to it later.
Sometimes our heart races with "Ah Hah!!" and others, "I don't get it."

There are moments that impact us ... and moments that pass us by without a hint of interest.
Messages that motivate us, some that get our interest and some that intimidate us into hibernation.

It's all in the delivery.

Often times I share with you my belief that we can hear the same "moral of the story" many times in our lives, direct and indirectly.  And that we all receive these realizations differently.  I also believe that with the right time right moment clause, there is credit to be given to the Delivery.

You ever have two people tell you the same joke, and one loses your interest right away while the other created the funny, painted the scene and then rolled it out like a magical tale that had you giggling before it was over?

It is the same with life lessons, motivational movements, calls to action, direction and advice for success, how to make money, I love you, I'm here for you, this car is the best on the lot, you can do it, I'm convinced, yes sir the project is on schedule, it's your fault, don't talk to me like that, Mary these crabcakes are divine, you are great, that was a job well done, you inspire me, new and improved your dog will love it, and Elvis sings the dance songs of the 90's !!! And ... I'm Sorry.

Delivery.  Think about it.  Be aware of it.

How we receive our day...also often depends on the delivery.
Point to ponder... how did you place your order?

Good morning, Great day.  Great you, means a better day for everyone else.

Pierre Couturier
Husband that delivers, Daddy working on my delivery, Author...really trying to define my delivery... and just all around talkative guy.


No comments: