Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Awaken Your Day - Nov 30, 2017 - This is worth some thought time.

"When I'm old, how much would I be willing to pay to travel back in time and relive the moment that I'm experiencing right now?"
- Muneeb Ali

 - Shared from Tribe of Mentors.com


Kind of stopped me in my tracks when I thought of it.
 
We talk often about where we have been, how that can help shape where we are ... and it might be an easy trap to get caught right in the here and now. This is one of those questions that helps us to keep moving, keep improving. To keep pushing our life experience. Not because we are not satisfied, Rather, we just need to stay aware of the idea to make each chapter in this life worth it.


And of course, I could go on and on and on ... but you get it. So let's make the day worth the price of admission - and get a story we can share for chapters to come.


Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You ... gaining value on your time spent.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: