Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Awaken Your Day - Tues, Dec 5, 2017 - I do not say "Blah Blah Blah"

"People do it everyday. They talk to themselves...They see themselves as they'd like to be. They don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
 - Used by Engineering the Alpha


I do it.
I am courageous, and funny, and sarcastic and full of action and I make sense and I win every imaginary stand off in your face WTH are you talking about argument.
And I feel better when it is all out of my system.

 Same as I do when I am seeing myself on a stage, in front of hundreds of people sharing my platform that I share here with you. I see my dream and in that mind rehearsal, I am connecting the dots on all my thoughts and positions and feelings and experiences. I imagine I am there ... sharing and making a difference.
 
And in that comfort zone, I can word smith my explanation. I can say it so you understand it. I can cross out or capitalize and revise how I express myself. And I can work on my strengths ... like my expression.


So there is value in talking to yourself. Be it a full mental rehearsal or a pep talk or a review of the days accomplishments and lessons learned. There is tremendous value. And once we recognize it, once we learn how to use it ... Yes, there is no denying, we must use that new confidence and knowledge, to grab our courage and run forward to the next step. Action.


It shouldn't be hard right? I mean, we already talked ourselves into it.


Good morning, Greater Day. Greater You ... listening to the voice in your head.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day.

No comments: