Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Awaken Your Day – Virus Protection



Negativity
Neg-a-tiv-i-ty
If I was in a spelling contest I would ask for a different word.
I don’t like this one. I don’t like how it looks when I type it; I don’t like how it lingers and takes so long to roll out with five syllables. It drags to say it, and it drags energy to feel it.
I'm being Negative about Negativity.
I envision a dark cloud that just rolls in. It just grows, and rolls and surrounds. Worse … it’s like a Venus Flytrap. Once you are curious … it just waits to pull you in. When you try to escape … picture that for a second.
Do a little test today, but be careful. As you go about your day, tune in a little more to the assorted conversations around you. I regret to bet you become more aware of an increase in judgement, criticism, comments of dissatisfaction, statements identifying what is lacking versus what is gained.
We do not realize how widespread it is.
I draw your attention to it so you can appreciate your lack of it. Enjoy your self made virus protection. Be thankful for all the work you do to avoid the flytrap. ( Or… all the work you will now do …)
Negativity attracts more negativity. So after your test, do your best, to share some kind of positive news. On purpose. Change the forecast and stay away from sticky traps. Just like one small random act of kindness, if we all just take a moment and look to be more Positive Purposed, a difference can be made.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You – fulfilling your assignment.
AYD – Pierre Couturier – Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day
June 23, 2018
Image may contain: food

No comments: