Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Awaken Your Day - The First Step

“The common conception is that motivation leads to action, but the reverse is true – action precedes motivation. You have to ‘prime the pump’ and get the juices flowing, which motivates you to work on your goals. Getting momentum going is the most difficult part of the job, and often taking the first step…is enough to prompt you to make the best of your day.”
- W. Clement Stone
Hmm, taking the first step….is the hardest part….and gets you going… motivated….
I have heard this before.
What do you think my chances are of taking all the credit for that one?
It is funny, that thought did cross my mind before I ever read Mr. Stone having said it. I had been lucky enough to discover how that was my biggest problem, taking the first step. Coming across Mr. Stone’s comment and seeing how it matched what I thought of myself, now makes me feel like I am on the right track.
Taking the first step. Overcoming the obstacles of Fear and Worry – maybe Doubt. Above all obstacles, you have to be the one to act, and move forward.
Believe in You.
And find your first step, your beginning.
You have started a goal.
You have started a task.
You,
Have Awakened Your Day.
With the most difficult part BEHIND you, the momentum is yours.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You - Step by Step after the first.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: