Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Awaken Your Day - Just a Question

Do you like, you?
Over the years i often heard the question, or else it was something like, "do you love yourself?". I never grasped the meaning. Might have been my backstory and circumstances back then, not knowing what i wanted to be when i "grew up" or simply that I really dislike conceited people and did not want to be wrongly perceived as one. ( because I mean Really...really)
But life lessons didn't give up on me, and gradually through time, events and progress, I understood what it was to like who I was, and love myself for all those things that make me unique and to want to become more of me.
So, just a question. Do you like you? Have you sat down, ever, to ponder it; think about it; absorb the idea; list off all that you do about you etc etc. If you could just meet you ... what would stand out?
I know my entire world changed, when I came to the understanding that if I just met me, I would like me. I like to think that huge realization made me see the likable me even more - and the compounding circle of benefits began.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You ... Meeting You.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day.
May 23,2018

No comments: