Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, May 4, 2020

Awaken Your Day - Anytime in the Day

“Hi Jaxon’s Dad!!”
- assorted kids that excitedly greet me in the hall.
Inspiration can find you anywhere.
On days when I don’t always follow my own philosophy, or am too cluttered - a moment seems to find me.
When life stress or circumstance distracts you from all the value that is you - a moment is out there looking for you.
When the job you do seems to be invisible and unrecognized - a moment is there to let you know that you do make a meaningful impression.
A child that I don’t know, this morning gave me a smile and a purpose that I hadn’t remembered to grab onto before I left the house. Like keys left on the counter - these are things that cannot be left behind.
“Hi Jaxon’s Dad!!”
And Inspiration rapped me on the shoulder, a little out of breathe to say “Hey- you forgot these. “
May your moments find you, and wrap you in all the reminders you need today.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You - right when you weren’t expecting.
AYD - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day
April 13, 2018

No comments: