Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, February 11, 2008

Awaken Your Day - February 11, 2008

The Power of Suggestion

May I suggest to you, that you are a success.
May I suggest to you, that you only have to want it bad enough, and you will find the path to the goal, the dream you desire.
May I suggest to you, that the power to succeed, in anything you desire, is already within you.
May I ask that you suggest to yourself, that your time is now….

If you were witness to the Grammy Awards last nite, you would have been witness to many, many dreams come true, covering a span of many years. Every performer had a dream. Every performer, and every winner, faced every obstacle and more than you think you do. Every performer acted upon their dream, and in so doing, found success, and then influenced us all. There is no reason why you cannot find success.

A point that I will touch on many, many times in the near and distant future, is that inspiration is all around you. Positive living surrounds you, even if you are one who says “This isn’t my thing.” In the music we hear, the emails we read, and the stories of the famous around us…there lies the stories of dreams achieved. Your story asks to be written.

The Power of Suggestion.
I suggest to you that you and you alone can choose your Lifepath. Not your history, and not your excuses.
How bad do you want to succeed in those things that you talk about? Those things that you dream about?
I suggest, you have power that you have yet to accept.
I suggest you open yourself to this suggestion, and use it to your fullest advantage.

I have been given suggestion by those that care for me. I have been given suggestion, that I have the power.
I will allow myself to feel that power.

Good morning – and may you listen to the suggestion inside you … for it knows you best.
And welcome to yet another, Opportunity Monday.

Pierre Couturier – February 11, 2008
Author – “All She Is…”
LPU Rep
Success is Yours
Personal Development and Business Opportunity 1-888-719-5819

No comments: