Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awaken Your Day - May 20, 2008

I love my wife.
She is the key to my success, from the key angles that I was needing.
Because of the self understanding that has come from the love I am given, doors of my life and paths to success have opened up.
She is the key to all I had hidden within me.
She is why I understand that I am going to be the man my life had said I couldn't be.

You have someone in your life - a spouse, a companion, your love, a family member, or even a friend.
Someone who believes in you and the power you hold within.
Gratitude is one of the key ingredients to a fully successful life.

I ask you today to acknowledge this someone, or all of your someone's, who have helped you come to be on your journey to your success plan.
Give them a moment of thought, and of thanks in your heart and mind.
Begin your day with a warm thought of how much they mean; recall what it is they do and have done to help you.
And if you have the opportunity - might I suggest you drop them a line, or a letter or an email and just let them know that you recognize their contribution.
Let them know that you feel the effect of their support.

You may find that just thinking of it this morning - helps to Awaken Your Day.

Good Morning.
And thank you.

Pierre Couturier
Author - "All She Is..."
Entrepreneur
LPU Representative
Success Is Waiting at Prosperity Designers Inc.
Personal Development Opportunity and Business - 1-888-719-5819

No comments: