Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, May 9, 2008

Awaken Your Day - May 9, 2008

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope you have something great in mind for your weekend. And I hope you go to it with built up excitement.

This weekend I take a step closer to a long term goal of mine. I am taking my motorcycle training. One step closer to a journey that is still two years of planning away. And I am finding it funny that I am getting more excited for it all, with every little step forward that I make.

Might explain why I am excited about a weekend. I have been running toward it all week.

Good Morning

Pierre Couturier
Success is Yours
1-888-719-5819

No comments: