Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Awaken Your Day - July 30 Appreciation

"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."
- Oprah Winfrey

For me now, I never get tired of looking around me, and taking a moment to acknowledge all that I have in my life. I am truly thankful for all that I have and as well, for the ability to feel the appreciation of it all.

In appreciating what we have, we embrace gratitude and we display that gratitude. It helps us understand the value of all that we presently hold in our lives.

Thus, things or accomplishments that I desire to reach, do not depress me or control me in their present absense, rather they motivate me to grow and then achieve that desire - using the gratitude I have learned for what I have filled my life with so far.

This plays a role as well in your movie that we discussed yesterday. While you watch your dreams act out the scenes of this movie, be conscious of all that you have in your life now and where that fits into your script. It is fine to dream of cars and nice homes, but I am certain they will shine more and be more comfortable when you include in the idea the value of what achieving that means to you as well.

What we wish to add to our life can be achieved, if we focus first on embracing that which we have already succeeded in becoming.

Good morning.

Pierre
1-888-719-5819

No comments: