Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Aug 28 A Familiar Tune

I have to giggle some days ... at myself. I get on a roll with an idea and a passionate position with a topic and the words just begin to flow like crazy. I get all wound up knowing that I really have caught this idea and I am not going to let it go and I am going to put it all down here and share it and then you too will have all this "AH HA!" with me and we would be revving up the engines and charging out to meet the day!

And then I look down and I have to giggle. At myself. My over explanatory, really wordy, run on and on self. As I realize my point is made... but over 6 or so pages.

I want to inspire you - not make you go back to bed more tired than you were when you woke.

So with that, a familiar message comes to play yet again, and the meaning never gets tired.

Have a great morning, and all will get done - one step at a time.

"You can't jump down the stairs in one leap, however much you might wish to, and you even more surely can't jump up it, but one step and then the next and there you are, at the top or the bottom and not out of breath or discomposed."
- Elizabeth Aston

Pierre Couturier
Author - All She Is...
Excited Entrepreneur
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc.
LPU Representative
1-888-719-5819 Success is Yours
New Opportunity

No comments: