Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 16- Laughter

When in doubt, go for a giggle.

In these times of despair and government dominating the news, everyone needs a moment of humor to just relax our environment that surrounds us thru the day. We send best wishes to those faced with adversity and hope for strong leadership in matters of politics. And for ourselves, a few moments away from it all when at times it gets too heavy.

Do what you can to relax today, and if that does not work, come back and read some archives and listen to some music.

Or remember a funny one liner from a time when laughter was easier to come by.

Good morning.

"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those two places."

"My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle."
- Henny Youngman

"No one party can fool all of the people all of the time; that's why we have two parties."

"People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy."
- Bob Hope

"I'd rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate."

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city."

"I look to the future because that is where I am going to spend the rest of my life."
- George Burns

Pierre Couturier
Author - "All She Is..."
Entrepreneur
Success is Yours - And it can be easy.
1-888-719-5819

No comments: