Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, April 16, 2010

Awaken Your Day - Actions and Words - April 16, 2010

“After all is said and done, a lot more will have been said than done.”
- Author Unknown

I was reminded of this little comment while I attended a very informative training seminar this last weekend. From the seminar, I carried away with me volumes of priceless information in my head and in my notes. One of those pieces of information made it much simpler for me to also stay reminded, that for a long time this little quote described me fully. I like to think that I am making distinct progress, but still the instructor put it in a way that should assist me in making great strides to put that bad habit fully behind me.

Many of us follow this pattern. Let’s see if you recognize it.

We get an idea…or feel a desire…and what do we do?


We talk about it.

We think about it.

We want it.
We plan for it.

We hope for it.
We wish for it.
And we dream about it.

What don’t we do?

ACT on it.

You would think that with all those things we DO,
that the positive Rewards that we Envision as we DO them,
would make us more excited for the rewards and then we would just
take ACTION toward our desire.
But for some reason, far too many ideas and desires falter and dissipate right here.

If we look at it in this way, we really only have one thing left to do to move toward attaining that which we desire. We have already taken 7 giants steps … reach inside, push the “Believe” button … and take just one more.

Even when opportunity knocks, you still have to get up to open the door.
There is a lot more to come on this little word that defines all of our results.

It is a good morning. It is a time for Action.

Pierre Couturier
Lifepath Mentor
Author – “All She Is…”
http://successisyours.lifepathpro.com/

No comments: