Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Awaken Your Day - Butterfly Effect - May 6, 2010

Coming to the end of our "History Sessions" soon...and moving into New thoughts for New Days shortly. Hope you have enjoyed revisiting some of AYD beginning sessions these last few weeks, and you are ready to take on new Awakening moments to chart your energy thru your days.



“How do we change the world? One small act of random kindness at a time.”
- Morgan Freeman, as God, in the movie ‘Evan Almighty’

Inspiration can find you anywhere. It helps if you are open for business.

Some nights I over-think my work. Last night after dinner my wife and I sat down to relax and enjoy a movie together. While I did bring some notes to the room so I could look them over, I actually didn’t do anything but kick back and enjoy the movie and the time to ourselves. And then, a simple line I know I have heard somewhere before, comes in at the time in the movie when it all comes together. “One small act of random kindness at a time.”

A score of reflections and memories came to me of times when I did something little for someone and I felt good remembering the gesture. And then more memories came to me of times when some stranger did something extra for me, and I felt good remembering the gesture.

It takes very little effort to make a difference. Ponder how great the difference can be if more of us made the same little effort.

Have a great morning.

Pierre Couturier –
Lifepath Mentor
Author – “All She Is…”

No comments: