Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Awaken Your Day - Sept 22, 2011 - Dream and Enjoy It

I dislike "Reality Television".  When you think about the scripted drama and the productions that make me feel that there is not so much "reality" involved, yes, that is when I dislike Reality Television. 

But...when I look into the faces of people expressing their dream, when I see true heart speaking passion and that expression distracts me from the suffocating elements of television production...when I hear the message and the dream speaks for itself ... well, that reality I long to see more of.  And I applaud the owners of those dreams for choosing to believe.

Please, Dream.  Let the dream speak to you ... and then express it without fear.

Please. 

Good Morning.
Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, Author and Dreamer

No comments: