Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

AYD - June 7, 2012 - Out of the Blue, A Smile

"If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair. "
- Samuel Johnson, 1709-1784

I truly love to find advice from a period in life that we have never experienced, and yet the advice is just as true and effective now as it was then.  I feel these are some of our life's absolute truths.

In the last couple of weeks, I have been fortunate enuf to get in touch with no less than 5 old friends and coworkers.  All of these people and I shared moments that are positive reflections to be remembered fondly.

I think today, I will have to skim thru my old email addresses...send out an invitational "Hello, how have you been?", and see if I can brighten a day other than my own.

Whose voice would you like to hear?  Who would like to hear from a memory you created?

Good Morning.

Pierre Couturier
Happy Husband, Blessed Daddy, Author and Long Long Friend


No comments: