Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

AYD - Jan 29, 2013 - A Better You

"You can always become better."
- Tiger Woods

Becoming better is not about competing with someone else.  That is not the motivation with Self Leadership and Growth.

Striving to be a better you is not vain, nor does it mean you are arrogant or hard to satisfy.

Wanting to experience the best you is a personal challenge. 

The meaning for me is, Have You Given Your All ?  Have you given the best of you to your challenge or task? Or can you discover that there is more drive within you and one more step forward is achievable? 

One more step, further than the last.

Join me today as I challenge myself to the awkward truth - that I know there are some things about my day, and my efforts and my passion - that I can apply more energy to. 

Join me today in acknowledging at least ONE thing that we can do better.  For our work, for others, for ourselves.  Specifics do not enter the relevant details.  Identifying a gap, making the effort, and caring to succeed.  That right there puts you on the path to be better.

Apply yourself, and enjoy that new part of you.

Good morning
Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, Author.... and behind in my work, so working at getting better.

No comments: