Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, February 15, 2013

AYD - Feb 15, 2013 - I want to be Embarrassed

"Nothing is so embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said could not be done."
- Sam Ewing

You may recall I commented here about how we may hear a message numerous times in our life, and then on some unexpected time it finally carries a meaning that we touch.  Somehow it finally grabs us and sinks in for an effect.

I shared today's quote with you not long ago.  But then today, I read it again...and I found a whole new picture playing before my eyes. A whole new jab and punch that caught me off guard but smiling at the lesson learned.

Rather than stressing over a work colleague or a competitor or a friend embarrassing me by doing what I surrendered could not be done.... my mission this weekend is to embarrass myself.

I am going to find something I pushed off, gave up on, lost hope or interest ... overall, felt it could not be done - and I am going to take a run at it again.

I want to embarrass myself and do that which I said could not be done.

Our challenge...is to greet Monday morning with the title, Ride the Wave of Success.
I want to have a successful attack on my own Quit meter - and say hello to you on Monday with that title, and then carry that level of action and attack onto other things at my work.

Next week is an ongoing assault on the "Can't" list.  Starting today.

This is my race.

See you on Monday at the finish line, and the starting line.  And our motto for the week will be,

Ride the Wave of Success.

On your mark...get set....

Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, Author.... and now, on a mission to embarrass.

No comments: