Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AYD - April 23, 2013 - The Key to Success

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear."
- Brian Tracy

You will find examples all around you everyday of how we focus on fear and negativity.

Therefore...fear will always have it's opportunity at the podium.

That being said, we would benefit from once in awhile revisiting this reality...and then cancelling a reservation or two that thinking about fear fills our calendars with.

It takes practice to do this ... and by practice I mean, we need to remember little quotes or reminders that will enable us to recognize a moment, and thus be able to take them back.  We train our conscious mind to more familiar with our focus just like anything else...one little step at a time;  and it becomes more natural.

Focus takes practice.  Like we have routines and schedules, morning rituals ... we need to find our personal way to include focus on our goals, desires and positive outcomes.  I am afraid of failing, but I have yet to consider how good winning would even feel.  This is why we hear success philosophies tell us to act now the way we would if we were already successful in our desire.

This is one easy way to focus.  How would you feel if you achieved your goal?  Okay...so feel it now...act like it now.

I remember when I was writing my book, the energy I felt as words fell into place and my own expression of my thoughts and ideas were taking shape.  I was excited and thinking about my wife and then even more I was thinking about how my ideas could help others.  I was energized by the idea of successfully making people feel good, and solving issues and making a difference.  I began to change.  I spoke more confident, I showed more purpose, I heard humor and I thought in waves of positive ideas and expressions. 

I did not have the knowledge that this is what I was doing...but I was doing it.  So you see, focus is not always work;  sometimes it can be easy.  But no matter if I have to earn it, or it comes as a by product of my actions.... focus on desires is always more fulfilling than trading my valuable time for thoughts on fears of things not yet granted permission to happen.

Good morning, Great day.  Greater you, means a better day for everyone else.

Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, and Author of my day.

No comments: