Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Friday, April 5, 2013

AYD - April 5, 2013 - We should not force the door on inspiration.

I began this morning, unattached to any specific inspired thought.
I browsed thru ideas, and projects and assorted quotes waiting for something to jump out at me.
Nothing sparked My Creative.
Nothing reached out and landed like a snowflake waiting for my wonder and deeper analysis.

I got a little frustrated...like I was a writer with some kind of timeline.  Like I had to put something down...even if I was not fully engaged; and then I realized I was forcing the idea, demanding something come to me ... and in doing so, I was getting further from My Truth.

And then...simple inspiration comes in the form of a clean, wrapped in white paper, no sharp edges, unpatterned and noninfluencing package.

Sometimes it is okay to allow expression to be quiet.
Sometimes our voice needs some time to listen.
- Pierre

So, instead of me sharing someone else's words today to help us on our way ... I suggest we come up with a few of our own.  If you were to write a quote that others could use today, or that you could share with yourself to jump start your day or to find happy thoughts or to get lost in a play on words with deep meaning... what would it say?

Imagine someone reading what you think of and being inspired.  Imagine the look on their face when they find a connection with word and feeling and some lost piece of their own puzzle.  Now remember you gave them that.  What would your words say ....?

Great Morning, Great day.  Greater you, and a better day for everyone else.

Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, and Author... and listening to the quiet inspiration.

No comments: