Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday Mentorship Call

Just wanted to say for those of you who may have joined me on the Saturday Mentorship call to get some idea of the Prosperity Developement opportunity I am with, thank you and I hope you got a good idea of some of the training I get each and every week.

This call was of particular interest to me due to it's topic of balance and getting rid of clutter, but it was also a good call because it showed you how easy they are to listen to and just relax while you absorb some great ideas and training.

If you have a deeper interest or want to hear a little more just drop me a comment and I will be sure to invite you to another and / or send you to one of my websites that will answer all your questions.

Until tomorrow,
Pierre

No comments: