Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, August 19, 2018

AYD - Jan 24, 2018 - Because sometimes when words are taking shape - just practice what you speech.

AYD - Jan 24, 2014
Word of the day...Relief.


Relief ... now that I type it I start to question if I have spelt it correctly...it looks wrong...because it has been out of my vocabulary for what feels like a long time.


When you have a number of unfinished, yet all important tasks, that need your attention all at the same time. When you feel as though none of them are getting closure, and they all somehow have started to feel difficult. When you are not sure where to start one or finish another. When you start to pile on other items in your calendar, to the deadlines associated to the Existing Unfinished and you cannot seem to connect two thoughts together. When all of it clouds your vision, and you feel tired.


When you complete one of the items. Breath in feels deeper.
A sense of relief.
You complete another, and you realize ... that was not so hard.
Relaxing exhale. Relief.
You face another, and now you see there was only a handful, and not a mountain.
The chains fall, and focus is more centered. Relief.


I realize I am the only guy that can take the WORD of the day and turn it into a run on sentence ... but painting the picture that wipes away the dew on the windshield is as much for me as it is you.


I can see. And more so, I can feel. I am relieved after having finally completed a couple of important tasks. Now I feel momentum. I have stretched before the big race so to speak.


And only a couple left ... I can do this. "I think I can...I think I can... "


Good Morning,
Greater Day.
Relieved you, is a productive you.
Pierre Couturier
Husband, Daddy, and Author to My Day.

No comments: