Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Saturday, September 22, 2018

In case you are wondering ( Sept 22, 2018)

If you have read this blog for awhile with me... you are seeing all these mass postings and wondering what is going on.


I got a little busy, and distracted for a couple years and only posted to FB instead of the home page here where things started to take proper shape.


Now I am trying to get all my posts archived and gathered up so that I can determine a path for AYD finally and make more of it, from it, and for my passion and family moving forward.


But... I cannot copy and paste to a word doc from facebook, and so because I want to capture all the posts on the blog, I also have to copy and paste from FB to the blog before I can copy to a word doc to then work on the posts for other future plans.


Messy right?  I must be the most uneducated social media wanna be there is.  Oh well ... hope you aren't too upset with all the automatic notifications.  :)

No comments: