Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 23 - You, The Sculptor

"I saw the angel in the marble, and carved until I set him free."
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Your Goals.
Your Dreams.
The day before you.

All of these are very much like a piece of marble, awaiting your vision to touch and shape into that which brings your vision to life.

We do not have to discuss dreams everyday, nor do we have to always be reaching for that goal in every comment we share. Much of what we need, is right in the here and now - the morning that leads to the success of each and every day.

I am so glad to have been introduced to a 100 day challenge to finish off this year. To carve my statue out of marble so to speak. That is where I borrowed today's little wisdom from. This challenge is right along what we try to do here each morning. So that means I will have another vision to help define my own, and then share that with you here.

You can see what I am up to here 100 Day Challenge

I will share more about this challenge later, but for now, enuf about me - Do you not have a Day to carve out, and success to let free?

Good morning, and good shaping of your daily masterpiece.

Pierre
Author - "All She Is..."
Entrepreneur
LPU Representative
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc. - Designing the blueprint for your success
1-888-719-5819
New Opportunity

No comments: