Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awaken Your Day - Sept 25 - Your Discovery

"We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- Jean Houston

I am sure we have all seen a movie at sometime, or read a story about a superhero or someone with "powers". We recall in the story how they somehow came to discover that they had this power, and then how to use it - and in a good story, how to use it to help other people.

Often I find myself tripping over how to paint this same picture for our readers, or just for the everyday person out there. How do you explain in a believable manner, effectively express your belief, and then guide someone to the idea, the truth, and the passion that - they, we, all have a hidden power within us? Something extraordinary that just needs to be discovered.

This is not an easy challenge.

It is one thing to tell someone that you see great things in them, it is another if we can help to show them that it is not that difficult to get onto the path that will show us these great things. Things that will assist in The Discovery of all that a person is capable of and offer a glimpse of the opportunity to explore and find it.

In the coming months I will confess that I will reference this 100 Day Challenge that I have been fortunate enough to have my partner, Marq, over at her creation, Wealth World Inc., introduce me too. It is simply about bringing the best of you to your attention early in the day and then challenging yourself to enjoy and get the most out of everyday; on the way to Start Fast and Finish Strong. Such is our intention here too.

We challenge ourselves, to discover; to push the limits; to expand our mind and open our ideas. To see what we can be and become. How and why you choose to do that is up to you. I simply recommend it, for everyone. To challenge yourself. A program like this is a good way, as it helps us with a format.

I am taking this challenge to help me find my extraordinary code within me. The code that helps me unlock more of what is waiting within me. I just like that someone else laid it out and put it into words / actions that I needed to express what I was looking for. Someone else has provided the exercises and tools to help me locate the doors I want to open.

And on that note, I open my mind to more awareness of what I want today, to bring to my life, to meet what I am bringing to the day.

Good morning,

Pierre
Author - "All She Is..."
Entrepreneur
CEO, Prosperity Designers Inc.
Student, Wealth Creators Inc.
1-888-719-5819

No comments: