Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Awaken Your Day - Mar 22 - Right there in front of me.

“Good morning! How are you?”
- Security Guard Lady entering the work camp dining room at 4 am


The most overlooked quote ever.
 Inspiration can find you anywhere.
It’s 4am and I enter the cafeteria for breakfast.

I see the smile and the friendly greeting and the long walk down the hall seeing a bunch of tired, uninspired robots is a thing of the past. Five words with genuine tone have helped to alter my state that the 240 step walk had previously altered when I left my room.

We cannot always choose our physical settings but we can be open to adjusting our focus feeling while there.

I sit and eat and watch. Over 200 people come through the door past this lady. Over 200 times I hear her say, “ Good Morning. How are you ?” And she smiles every time.
And... I watch the faces change. I watch them enter, and I see them change with her greeting. You don’t see this every day here. Not at all like this. I was altered, as they are but I also get to see it. At least half of them- the effect is noticeable. It carries forward.


I get up to leave. I put my tray away. I pause for a gap in traffic. And I thank her. I tell her she’s making a difference. That I have just seen a big change. I see that she appreciates hearing it.
 
The day can be in danger of getting away from us before it starts. Or someone can do something so simple and we can embrace the opportunity to alter our state.


Good morning! How are you? Well right now I am grateful.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You - thanks to a moment being around a greater someone.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: