Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Awaken Your Day – Mar 23 - Improvised Improvement

“Just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”
- Black Panther, 2018


Need an example?


How about any time you say or hear, “This is how we’ve always done it.”
Start there.
Or, for more of a personal “enhance your life” example?
Okay … when I was younger, I was told my cheeks made me cute. Well, I could ride that train all day, especially now that I am older and about 150 pounds more than when I was 7. But, if I thought of how to improve my “cute” from my cheeks… well… I could look at those middle aged eye brows that are starting to go in wonky directions. A little clean up there, maybe some tinting and whoa… look at that… you would see I have these blue eyes that jump in and compliment those chubby cheeks. Just like that, Improvised Improvement! (Spoiler alert - Don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself either… that is an easy one.)


It can be anything really. Anything about you or anything you are good at – simply ask yourself what else can I do to be better or to enjoy this more than I have been all this time?
Have some fun with it. You have a whole weekend. You have life. You can also look up Anthony Robbins’ wonderful tool he created called the Quality Quantifier. Helps you create the mindset to make something more enjoyable or to make something you want to stop doing more despicable. Either way … makes an improvement on your power and feelings about anything. There is an improvement we all could benefit from.


Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You – looking to improve your already incredible self.
AYD – Pierre Couturier – Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day

No comments: