Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, May 4, 2020

Awaken Your Day - April 10, 2018 - Replay

Awaken Your Day - when life lessons find you on the morning you need them most.

Awaken Your Day - April 10, 2017 - What would I do?
"You cannot hang with negative people and expect to live a positive life."
- Somewhere on some internet posting.
I think I used this recently.
Or I thought about it. Alot. And then thought of the people that cause my brain to go on a negative inventory of those people, which caused me to be annoyed, and then recalling the things they said or did to wrong me ( in my view and that is the only channel on this TV at the moment), and then they bugged me all over again, and I was still not changing them, or fixing them, or making them stop being so negative, and I was like "Why?? Why don't they get it? Damn!" and I was in a state of Blah and I didn't feel good and I was angry and even not being around them I was being affected and then realizing that made it even worse and then ... then just like someone hit me in the face ... I realized that I was being that Negative Person in all my ranting and sharing and venting and .... It is that easy to get lost in the Negative momentum.
Don't be one of those people that positive people cannot be around - because your good energy has been distracted by it the bad that you are avoiding. It's like the dark matter consuming you in some Super Hero movie.
Good morning, Greater Day.
Greater You - staying in your own zone with a force field to all the unnecessary junk going on.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day.

No comments: