Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Awaken Your Day - Reaching Out

"Dance while you can...
I will call my friends...
just to talk...

just to let them know I care
and that I'm thankful
for the joy they've brought me."

- Lance Wubbels, from Dance while you can - Gentle Reminders
Alot of people cross the paths of our lives.
Alot of cute phrases and quotes about everyone of them being there for some reason.
Alot of time goes by so very quickly.
Alot of 'reasons' become lost ... not intentionally ... but more so like that magical smile that fills our heart, from a romantic distance ... on a crowded floor in Grand Central Station (life) - there it was, there I felt it and then it somehow was whisked away in the people clutter.
For some, I am sorry. I let it happen. As did some others with me. We can all say that. We should all admit it.
We can also do something about it.
Dance while you can.
Reach out in some way to some whose smile you lost in the crowd - do it for the smile you still carry, for the joy they have brought to You.
Good Morning, Greater Day. Greater You - dancing into moments that you can.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day.
July 24, 2018

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

No comments: