Welcome to all of our New Friends

Welcome.
Please find today's shared comment below.
Visit often as we add new material and contacts and if you like what you find here, please share it with friends and family.
I encourage you to visit the archives, and to leave comments.
Send us an email if you wish. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with great content each day.

Welcome to AYD, and may this be the start of great things to come.
Pierre

Translate

"What can we do, starting today, to build lasting success?"...."We all want to be part of something. We all want to feel great about the choices we make."

Monday, May 4, 2020

Awaken Your Day - Chapter Review

Things change. Life stories end, and begin.
How do we respond?
As I step into the day that begins my last shift on a job that has been a part of my story for three years - how will I review this chapter? How will I tell this story?
What will be the highlights?
I could use all ten fingers in pointing out the struggles, the stresses and the blame for frustrations. I could tell you I’m tired as this chapter was different than all others.
But what would that do for my character sketch? What kind of great take aways would I be forgetting - that you would never see as value. If I only focussed on the antagonists of this story and the conflicts - how would you see all that I learned and all that I had become?
How would I see?
How do we see - in every chapter review of our lives?
Times change. Life stories end - and new exciting chapters take shape. Life should be or become that book we cannot put down.
My chapter review has changed. I’ve changed. And I’m excited for what is coming next. You’ll see. And I hope I see the same in you.
Good morning. Greater day. Greater You - as the hero story teller we all have inside.
AYD - Pierre Couturier - Husband, Daddy and Author to my Day. ( photo borrowed from my sons school wall) April 18, 2018

No comments: